Pictures with Santa

Since the kids had a snow day yesterday, I decided to take them to Bronners to see Santa. I made sure we got there at 1pm, just as Santa was coming back from feeding the reindeer :) We ended up being 6th in line. It was a good thing too, because Jack was in no mood to wait. If we hadn't been so close to the front of the line, I think we would have just left. At one point, Jack was laying on the floor screaming because he doesn't understand that sometimes you just have to wait. I give Ally a ton of credit for not running away in embarrassment, because that's what I wanted to do. Every time she saw someone looking at Jack and then they caught her eye, she told them that Jack has Autism. Since Jack was in a less than festive mood by the time we got to Santa, we didn't get the best pic, but I'm taking them back to try again.
When we got home, I decided to take advantage of their Christmas clothes and try out a couple pics of them in front of the tree. I've seen other people take pics like this, with the Christmas lights all blurred out, so I had to try it myself. I really like how they came out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes