Ally hair for 12/1


Today was fun :) I've found instructions on how to make some hair bows online, so I decided to try it out. I thought it turned out really cute, so I decided on a style to show off the bow.

I parted her hair on the side and then twisted the sides back. I wanted a side bun today, so I twisted the right side around the back of her head more than if I wanted them to meet in the middle. I held the right side tight with a temporary pony holder while I twisted the left side. I put both ponies together and secured them with a good holder. Then I took out the temp. elastic.

Once both sides were in the pony, I split it into 3 sections and did a quick braid in each section. It's fine if these are fast and messy, because they're getting twisted up anyway. I took each braid and wrapped it around the elastic and pinned them into a bun.

I topped it off with my new bow (yes, the bows and hair do-dad's are mine, not Ally's) and she was off to school.

1 comments:

Aly said...

cant figure out how to follow your blog.... help?

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes