Ally hair for 12/2 and 12/3

I waited to post these because they go together. I love it when I can reuse part of one hairstyle the next day.

Day 1, I parted her hair in the middle and then braided 3 little braids up front on both sides. Then I pulled the back hair and the little braids into piggies. For some Christmas bling, I added some red/clear/green beads to the bottom of the little braids.

Before she went to bed last night, I took out the piggies and wet down the back of her hair. Then I braided some little braids in the back so it would dry overnight and give me crimpies for today.


Day 2, I took out all the braids in the back and combed through the crimpies from the braids that I put in last night. I took the 6 little braids with the beads and pulled them back into a pony. I flipped those ponies forward so I could smooth out the hair underneath. Then, I lightly sprayed the back with a bit of hairspray and combed it down so it would lay nicely under the braids.

Just for fun, I was messing around with her hair last night trying to come up with a snowflake design, and even though it didn't work out the way I pictured it, I had to take pics :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

That last picture made me LOL - funny! I love all your hair designs! I bet all the girls just love Ally's hair at school.

Julie said...

Cute!

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes