Quick summary of recent Ally hair

I've been stalking some really awesome hair blogs for the past 6 months or so, and I love trying out new things on Ally. Thankfully she LOVES to be pretty, so she's pretty cooperative when I'm doing her hair every morning. I don't take pics of the styles while I'm doing them like other hair blogs, but the pics of the end result should make it pretty easy to figure out what I did.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes