Ally hair for 11/16 and 11/17

Ally's hair has been pretty simple for the last 2 days. I LOVE how her hair looks after being in braids the day before. Sometimes I'll put it in braids before she goes to bed, just so we have crimpy curls the next day. Also, having the crimpies makes doing her hair really easy, because I don't want to hide the texture with an elaborate updo.

Yesterday, all I did was part her hair on the side and then put in one small pony on the side with less hair, then I used my Topsy Tail to flip the ponytail under. On the other side, I did one small pony, flipped it, and then did another little pony incorporating the hair from the first pony, and then I flipped that pony. Sounds complicated in writing, but really easy. To make it a little more special, I added a sparkly butterfly clippy on each of the elastics.



Today, Ally said to me "Mom, I want something simple and easy" Grrr, simple and easy usually means boring. Well, not here. I started with normal, every day, pig tails. Then I took my Topsy Tail (I got mine on Ebay, but I've heard you can buy them at Claire's again) and instead of flipping her piggies under, I flipped the hair from the bottom up. This gives the pigs more bounce, and hides the elastics that don't exactly match her school uniform, lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes