Lots of Ally 'dos

I haven't posted the latest pictures of Ally's hair, so here's what I've done so far in 2010 :)


Topsy-tail knot headband

See the red streaks in the braid? I bought some crazy colored extensions from Sally Beauty Supply.

Squishy braids into a pony

I saved the squishy braids from the day before, and added them to piggies. Then I turned the piggies into messy buns.

Messy bun

A Valentine 'do with the red fake hair

Twists into a side pony, and then a fishtail braid in the pony

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Love the heart, very cute!

Unknown said...

I love the first one! You're so creative with Ally's hair!

Andrea said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know that you are the winner of http://dostochoose.blogspot.com/2010/03/are-you-feeling-lucky-first-giveaway.html
Please e-mail me and let me know if you want the flowers attached to alligator clips or bobby pins. Thanks for entering. By the way~ you've done a great job on your daughter's hair!

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes