Did you know...

That if you run around the house yelling "Where's the tape, where's the tape, where's the tape" someone will find the tape and give it to you? Well, it happens here. Whenever Jack can't find whatever he's looking for, he'll run around yelling "Where's the (tape, pencil, ipod, etc)". He's not really looking for said item, just calling for it. Eventually, someone will get fed up with the noise and find whatever he wants. Sounds like he's got the rest of us trained.

Also, did you know that the Easter bunny lives in Africa? That's according to Ally. She kept asking who was going where today, and we made her repeat that Mama and Ally were going to swimming lessons, and Daddy and Jack were going grocery shopping. Then, just to mess with her, I asked where Santa was today. Of course, she said "North Pole" then, I asked where the Easter bunny was. She paused for about 3 seconds and answered, "Africa". LOL

Have a great Saturday!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ally is so cute! Africa, LOL I had to laugh at Jack ... we have the same scenario here! Ash is always screaming for something, but never looks for it. It could be right in front of his face (or not) and he'll run in circles saying it over and over again till we finally break down and find it for him! Glad I'm not alone in this, lol :)

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes