Been awile

Dude, did you see that sagebrush roll by just now? It's been a ghost town in here. Most people I know have facebook, so I don't really think about updating the blog much. Anyhow, here's a few new pics of the kids. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kari said...

I love the look of your blog! I wanted to stop by and thank you for stopping by my blog and checking out my cheap wall art! :) Let me know if you do the same above your kitchen cabinets, I'd love to see it!

Unknown said...

Hey there, just wanted to say hi and thank you for stopping by my blog! Your kids are just adorable, and I love the stories I read! Keep up the great work!

Post a Comment

Hi everyone! This blog is all about Jack (Buddy), Ally (The Bear), and what goes on around here. My latest obsessions are taking pictures, and making Ally's hair pretty, so I'm sure you'll see a lot of hair pictures too. I hope you have fun keeping up with our family!
 
Copyright 2009 The Adventures of Buddy
   and The Bear
All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes